We have received great feedback about our member portal and the personalized information members can access when they register for an online account. This is a great way to educate your employees about their health insurance and to prepare them for this year’s open enrollment.
This information is especially helpful for any groups offering their employees a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) or preparing to transition to an HDHP for 2020. Members can:
- Review their current plan benefits and claims information
- View spending toward their deductible and out of pocket maximum
- Gain a better understanding of what their medical expenses have been for the year
- See provider charges to know what those expenses might be in an HDHP
Registering for an account is simple; it requires an email address and the Member’s subscriber ID number, which can be found on their Member Card.
- Need help registering? Download our Quick Start Guide to share with your employees or provide them with a link to watch this video.
Ready to register? Create your account now!