Small Group plans and rates for 2022 are now available on Blue on Demand. Updated Open Enrollment tools, including At-A-Glance brochures and product guides are also available. Learn more and order open enrollment materials now.
- NEW! Blue Simplicity Medical Plan
- SimplyBlue Plus Small Group Medical Plans
- SimplyBlue Plus Dental Plans and Dental Blue Small Group Dental Plans
2022 Plan Highlights:
NEW! Blue Simplicity Gold
Plans offer employers an innovative, budget-friendly copay option while giving employees an easy-to-understand plan with predictable health care costs.
NEW! Simply Vision
UPDATE: We have received final approval for our new stand-alone vision plan, Simply Vision! You may begin quoting both small and large group plans effective immediately. For both large and small group non-custom plans, the first effective date will be October 1, 2021. For large group custom benefits, the first effective date is January 1, 2022. To learn more about how to quote Simply Vision, please log in to Sales Hub for detailed training.
Group vision plans will be available from Excellus BCBS. All Simply Vision plans include low-cost eye exams and benefits for fully covered and low-cost corrective eyewear, plus other great discounts.
NEW Active&Fit ExerciseRewards Wellbeing Program
The ExerciseRewards program will be updated with a new name and will now include Connected! as a rewardable activity, where 10,000 steps are equivalent to one gym visit.
Chiropractic Coverage at PCP Cost Share
The in-network benefit for chiropractic care will change from a Specialist to a PCP cost share, lowering the total cost of care for the entire spinal care treatment at a chiropractor. This change applies to all Non-Standard SimplyBlue Plus designs that apply a Specialist Copay for chiropractic care.
Embedded Vision Benefit Updates
Adult routine eye exams on all Non-Standard SimplyBlue Plus plans are now covered in full (subject to deductible where applicable). In addition, the adult eyewear allowance on all Non-Standard SimplyBlue Plus plans has increased from $60 to $100.
Preventive Services Ahead of Deductible on HDHP Plans
New medical diagnosis-driven services are now covered in front of the deductible. The cost share for the services is the same as if the member had satisfied the deductible. Applies to all Non-Standard Deductible plans.
Learn More Now
- Log in to the Sales Hub for on-demand training videos that provide an overview of all updates for 2022. Training will go live in mid-September. If you’re new to the Sales Hub, refer to the "Request An Account" link button reached by any of the Sales Hub links in this article.
- Marketing collateral is available to download on the Sales Hub and Blue On Demand.
- You can also order printed copies of the Small Group Product Guide and the region-specific Small Group At-a-Glance brochures by filling out the Small Group Materials Order Form available on the Sales Hub. Materials will ship approximately 10 business days after your order is placed.
Please contact your account consultant with any questions.