As we shared in October, as a result of the feedback provided by both brokers and employer groups, we’re improving our online bill pay features and invoices, so they are easier to use.
- In mid-January 2021, we will launch an improved online invoice and payment feature for employer groups.
- You can take a tour to learn more.
- There’s also a set of Frequently Asked Questions you can review.
As we get ready to launch these enhancements here are some things you should know.
From mid-December until approximately mid-January:
- AutoPay will be unavailable for employer groups to support a change in payment processor.
- Requests for new or added bill pay access will not be available until mid-January. New requests for employer access to our website will continue to be processed normally and only the bill pay access will be delayed until mid-January.
- Employer groups should continue to pay premium bills using existing options (e.g. mail) until bill pay access is enabled.
Brokers with access to group Invoices will have this feature disabled. This change is temporary, and a communication will go out later in 2021 when it is again available. If this change creates an issue in reconciling enrollment or supporting your group, please contact your account sales representative to discuss available alternatives.