Our Safety Net and Individual Market Sales Team is ready to assist brokers during the upcoming 2023 Open Enrollment Period.
If you have a client who is not eligible for an Employer Group Plan, Medicare, or Qualified Health Plan offering, we are here to support you. Additionally, we continue to be available for any employer meetings you would like us to participate in.
Dates You Should Know
- Individuals who enrolled between November 1-15 have a December 1, 2022 start date. Their coverage will NOT be auto-renewed for 2023. They can now manually renew.
- Marketplace opened for new enrollment November 16.
- Marketplace opened to existing members to make plan changes and update eligibility on November 16.
- Deadline to enroll for coverage effective 1/1/23 is December 15.
- Please allow 2 weeks for processing of off exchange applications. Check the broker page of our website for current processing time frames.
Please reach out to your account representative with any questions or to schedule a meeting date. You can also contact the Marketplace Facilitated Enroller (MFE) Supervisor to set up a referral program as a resource for those you serve:
- CNY, Utica, Southern Tier, North Country, contact Nicholas.Delia@excellus.com
- Rochester Region, contact Shelley.Bollar@excellus.com