It’s easier than ever for your groups to navigate and use their high deductible health plans (HDHP). Did you know? Groups and employees new to HDHP take time to transition, and satisfaction is often lower the first year.
An online member account, paired with a health savings or reimbursement account, can help employees find participating providers, budget, manage healthcare expenses, and track deductibles and out of pocket spending. And many preventive services are no cost, even with an HDHP!
We have many resources to help members get started:
- Toolkit: Online Member Account
- Toolkit: Take the Uncertainty out of HDHPs
- Video: Learn the Basics of HDHPs in 90 Seconds
And additional resources to help your group members budget for care:
- Handout: Preventive Health Checklists for You and Your Family
- Handout: Estimate Costs and Find Doctors with One Simple Tool
- Video: Find Care and Estimate Costs Online
Questions? Contact your account representative for help or take advantage of our library of free resources that can help you and your clients enjoy better outcomes, lower costs, and more peace of mind.